Wether work or pleasure, you will want to look neat and "not crumpled" after the airline, boot and taxi have finished man handling your luggage. My tip is relativelly simple, but not often followed.
1) clothes that need ironing should be pressed with starch before leaving.
2) add a soft towel or similar to the bottom of your suitcase, to avoid the slide out handle rail indentations
3) pack tight and use items such as socks and underwear to firmly hold shirts, blouses etc in place in your suitcase.
4) Even if half a suitcase use tie down straps to hold all items firm, and jackets, jumpers etc should "soften the blow" on strapped in clothes.
5) on arrival at your destination, turn the taps in the bathroom to hot water on and hang pre ironed clothes on the shower rail or similar.
6) approx 5- 15 minutes will see all items fall neatly into place following pre ironed lines for a smart and freshly ironed appearance after hanging in the wardrobe overnight.
7) it takes between one or two drinks to achieve the result whilst exploring your accomodation, where to eat, places to visit, etc.